Head - Engineering & Project - Manufacturing Industry (15-25 yrs)
Education & Experience requirements:
- B.Tech-Electrical/Mechanical from renowned university.
- Having 15 years of total experience in a manufacturing industry.
- He must have experience of heading plant and utility preventive and break down maintenance. Spare parts management.
- He should have worked as head of both green field/brown field project planning and execution for at least five years.
- Should have clear understanding of civil construction to be able to execute everything related with building in a project.
- Good understanding of drawings and rich experience of working on AutoCAD.
- Experience in similar/continuous process industry will be an added advantage.
Knowledge,Skills,abilities and other characteristics:
- Doer, able to create value. Should be innovative and keep looking for avenues for improvement and bring improvement by doing small short term projects.
- Well organized able to handle multiple priorities and flexible.
- Ability to interpret basic financial data.
- Good management skill-computer literate with advanced level of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills, able to facilitate discussions and prepare presentations.
- He will head teams of Electrical & Mechanical maintenance, Utility and Project.
- Plant engineering, process equipment, utility, electrical preventive and break down maintenance using all latest tools like TPM to get highest up time of machines.
- Lower spare parts inventory and cost of spares consumed.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Responsible for material inspection and factory visit to evaluate suppliers.
- Preparation of work contract agreement /work orders to award the work to the sub contractors & specialized agencies.
- Responsible for contract negotiation and ensure cost savings.
- Review contractors/vendors/suppliers bills and approve on time.
- Responsible for completion of all statutory compliances required at different stages on all project sites to avoid any delay/penalty.
- Monitor environment health safety (EHS) practices on all project sites to ensure there is no violation of government guidelines and there are no fatal accidents.
- Responsible for preparation and timely submission of various MIS related to project progress report, execution plan, report on raw material consumed/billed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.