Director at Quest Services & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1987 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Engineering Procurement - Pharmaceutical (15-20 yrs)
A leading API manufacturing MNC wishes to recruit the Head of Engineering Procurement for India.
The incumbent would provide able leadership and strategic direction to a competent team of Supply Chain & Procurement professionals to deliver cost efficiencies, compliance and drive an increased contribution to the organisation's growth.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Develop & execute procurement strategies which deliver the Capital Procurement objectives.
- This includes supplier selection, development of alternative suppliers, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance
- Make sure that company is partnered with the correct suppliers in the market to drive long-term value
- Sourcing of Capital equipments for the manufacturing units, R&D for Additive /chemicals/API production.
- Establish functional credibility with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Cost optimization
- We invite applications from senior management professionals who have led the function for a mid to large sized organization.
- Seasoned Procurement leaders with good academic credentials - BE, MBA
- Should have 15 to 20 years of engineering Procurement experience in Pharmaceutical / Speciality chemicals/API. Must have knowledge of equipments and vendors associated with this industry.
- Must have handled procurement budgets of at least 400 cr.
- Strong leadership skills to build and maintain effective teams.
- Proven track record of delivery in challenging business environments and ability to engage and influence a wide range of senior stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of world-class procurement systems, processes and practices.
- Conceptual clarity, great negotiation skills and understanding of commercial and tax implications is a must.
Interested professionals please apply ASAP.
Candidates with experience in Pharmaceutical - API /Speciality chemicals /API may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.