Head - Engineering - Payments Vertical - FinTeh (7-15 yrs)
Hiring for the position of a Head of Engineering in a FinTech Company
Designation : Head of Engineering
Base location : Bengaluru/ Bangalore
Reporting to : CTO
Key Responsibilities :
- The core mission of Head of Engg is to develop scalable backend with performant frontend platform for retail users to make financial investments.
- Candidate is expected to have experience and knowledge of building modern fintech investment products and apps at scale.
- Candidate is expected to build engineering team from ground up.
- Partner closely with Product to curate and maintain a roadmap of projects to drive our business forward
- Be agile process oriented; be able to build systemic metric efficiencies, which drive speed and measure accountability
- Design & manage short term as well as long term tech strategy and external relationships
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the globally competitive landscape
- Ensure seamless product adaptation for different geographies and enable process efficiencies
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Identify opportunities to leverage Emerging technologies
- Ensure recruitment, growth & development of exceptional technology talent within the company
Key Requirements :
- Experience into building Enterprise level applications for Payments or Mutual Fund Industries.
- Strong experience in developing Microservices, distributed messaging/Queuing/Streaming.
- Familiar with various data structures and algorithms, security protocols and encryption algorithms is a big plus
- Strong technical ability, able to quickly learn and master new technologies, and have experience in the completion of large-scale projects
- Strong communication skills, including listening and effective coordination with different teams