Head - Engineering - Payments Vertical - FinTeh (7-15 yrs)
Hiring for the position of a Head of Engineering in a FinTech Company
Designation : Head of Engineering
Base location : Bengaluru/ Bangalore
Reporting to : CTO
Key Responsibilities :
- The core mission of Head of Engg is to develop scalable backend with performant frontend platform for retail users to make financial investments.
- Candidate is expected to have experience and knowledge of building modern fintech investment products and apps at scale.
- Candidate is expected to build engineering team from ground up.
- Partner closely with Product to curate and maintain a roadmap of projects to drive our business forward
- Be agile process oriented; be able to build systemic metric efficiencies, which drive speed and measure accountability
- Design & manage short term as well as long term tech strategy and external relationships
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the globally competitive landscape
- Ensure seamless product adaptation for different geographies and enable process efficiencies
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Identify opportunities to leverage Emerging technologies
- Ensure recruitment, growth & development of exceptional technology talent within the company
Key Requirements :
- Experience into building Enterprise level applications for Payments or Mutual Fund Industries.
- Strong experience in developing Microservices, distributed messaging/Queuing/Streaming.
- Familiar with various data structures and algorithms, security protocols and encryption algorithms is a big plus
- Strong technical ability, able to quickly learn and master new technologies, and have experience in the completion of large-scale projects
- Strong communication skills, including listening and effective coordination with different teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.