Head - Engineering - Marketplace/Internet (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - Our Client is looking looking to bring in an individual who will drive the overall Technology road-map across platforms for the firm.
Our Client is a Tech-enabled marketplace offering effective & reliable distribution network.
Reporting into the Co-founder & CTPO, you will be responsible to:
- Lead and Manage all the technology initiatives in the firm
- Hire and grow the engineering team from 40-70
- Create engineering roadmap by working along with the CTPO
- Introduce best in class industry agile development processes
- Ensure the overall quality of the product
- Act as Technical advisor/mentor to the co-founders
- 12-18 years of experience
- Must have 5 years of exp in Internet/Marketplace companies
- Must have handled a team of more than 20 people at least
- Must have deep understanding of agile development methodology
- Prior work experience of working in agile environment
- Excellent command of the open-source stack (mongoDB, MYSQL) as well as modern queueing platforms, caching platforms, etc
- Solid and hands-on understanding of GCP, Azure and AWS platform and overall infrastructure scalability etc.
Apart from the attractive remuneration, you will get an opportunity to work directly with the founders
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vikas Sharma on +91 80 6826 6843.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.