Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:182 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Engineering & Maintenance - Commercial Buildings/Hospitality/Hospitals (15-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead maintenance team with passion, intelligence, and integrity.
- Ensure adherence to Standard Operating, Maintenance, and Branding Protocols across all sites. Periodically review and improve these procedures in coordination with energy managers, site energy engineers, and COO.
- Manage warranties, AMCs, spares, and inventories for each of our equipment at each site. Coordinate with vendors and service providers for repairs, replacements, etc. needed on sites
- Design and deliver training sessions to Energy Managers, Site Energy Engineer and to client engineering, operations, and maintenance staff on energy saving and maintenance practices
- Analyze all necessary information every month (energy bills and consumption details, Adjustments notes, photos, work details, etc.) - Track and Increasing Energy Savings: Ensure detailed daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of energy consumption at client sites with the goal of having a pulse of each building's energy consumption
- Ensure high quality reporting from the maintenance department, including daily energy savings report, weekly maintenance, and savings reports and monthly reports to be shared with clients and for internal discussion and analysis purpose
- Engineering degree or higher from a recognized institute with a minimum of 15 years of the overall experience, which should include maintenance of commercial buildings.
- Additionally, experience with the design and execution of central air conditioning projects will place the candidate at a significant advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a maintenance or service lead, simultaneously managing facilities (preferably hospital or hotel buildings) located in different parts of India
- Building, motivating, and leading a team towards achieving stretch goals.
- Extremely effective oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- In-depth theoretical and hands-on knowledge of mechanical and electrical building systems, especially central air conditioning, hot water, and steam systems
- Experience with energy monitoring and control systems, with a good understanding of typical instrumentation in buildings (sensors, meters, controllers, networking, etc.).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.