Senior Recruiter Executive at Windows Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:273 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Engineering - Insurance Domain - IIT/NIT/BITS (14-23 yrs)
- An engineering degree from Tier 1 college; MBA from a reputed college will be preferred
- 14+ years of progressive technology experience in managing and driving innovation projects or experience working in an innovation lab environment
- Architecting the business process design using digital technologies.
- Should have delivered a large transformational digital project.
- 5+ years of experience in Individual Insurance domain, most recent will be an advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning, leadership and relationship management.
- Program management involving the coordination of resources and goals across multiple geographies.
Competencies (Functional & Technical) :
- Innovative thinking that can break down barriers and provide unique solutions.
- Be a thought leader and a go-to for disruption and innovation
- Ability to provide strategic consultation on technology needs to business in defining or designing business processes, platforms as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
- Seek ways to apply new technology to, and reuse existing technology for, business processes; research and provide information on technical trends and competitors' practices relevant to business.
- Ability to work with technical team(s) to define solution and drive project execution plans.
- Conceptual knowledge of new computing architectures and the implementation of cloud computing structures; experience with e-commerce, Web architecture, and Internet/intranet development and implementation.
- Strong background on Insurance domain.
- Strong consulting skills, ability to build consensus and drive decisions - drive high level business asks to technology requirements.
- Passion to improve practices, processes, tools, methods in constructive manner, continuously look for opportunities and bring solutions.
- Ability to make the most effective use of all the people involved with the project - sponsors, customers, individual contributors, and others.
- Collaborate with other IT functional areas to remain apprised of project status, and inform stakeholders of the progress.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.