Head - Energy Efficiency (15-25 yrs)
Head Energy Efficiency
- Managing a small team of technical consultants (of varying experience) assisting with the overall design & delivery of Renewable energy projects
- Have track record of successful delivery of energy efficiency and generation projects for clients
- Drive the company commercial strategy and budget
- Ensure all Consultants are utilised optimally, in line with their individual specialisms.
- As well as team management, this individual will also remain a technical contributor to the business - work winning and delivering projects synonymously.
- Promote, monitor and ensure the teams work meets the required standards and follows best practice guideline
- Lead project delivery, as required
- Preparing reports and presentations for clients covering methodology, findings and recommendations
- Have solid experience managing projects, including ability to develop clear work programmes and communicate requirements
- Be able to clearly demonstrate data validation and analysis skills, along with competency in monitoring and targeting using relevant software
- Be able to generate new work through networking and manage existing clients
- Develop and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities to support growth objectives
- Capture new business and successfully onboard new customers
- Monitoring progress towards goals and objectives
- Manage and control the due diligence documentation for disposal projects ensuring that queries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions and industry working groups
- Proactively manage external consultants including agreeing reporting frameworks, commissioning, review and challenge of reports and sourcing and appointing new suppliers.
Educational Requirement :
- University degree (Masters) in a relevant discipline (e.g. in renewable energy, energy efficiency, electrical engineering, finance and economics, applied science, environmental management and engineering)
- A minimum of 15 years of hands on work experience in renewable energy and energy efficiency and capacity development
- Provide a strong understanding of possible commercial models and present concept design of opportunities
- Provide value engineering project design to solutions
- Provide technical leadership to project teams
- Deliver technical excellence through quality assurance reviews
- Lead and manage relationships with key clients