Head - Energy Efficiency (15-25 yrs)
Head Energy Efficiency
- Managing a small team of technical consultants (of varying experience) assisting with the overall design & delivery of Renewable energy projects
- Have track record of successful delivery of energy efficiency and generation projects for clients
- Drive the company commercial strategy and budget
- Ensure all Consultants are utilised optimally, in line with their individual specialisms.
- As well as team management, this individual will also remain a technical contributor to the business - work winning and delivering projects synonymously.
- Promote, monitor and ensure the teams work meets the required standards and follows best practice guideline
- Lead project delivery, as required
- Preparing reports and presentations for clients covering methodology, findings and recommendations
- Have solid experience managing projects, including ability to develop clear work programmes and communicate requirements
- Be able to clearly demonstrate data validation and analysis skills, along with competency in monitoring and targeting using relevant software
- Be able to generate new work through networking and manage existing clients
- Develop and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities to support growth objectives
- Capture new business and successfully onboard new customers
- Monitoring progress towards goals and objectives
- Manage and control the due diligence documentation for disposal projects ensuring that queries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Attend conferences, exhibitions and industry working groups
- Proactively manage external consultants including agreeing reporting frameworks, commissioning, review and challenge of reports and sourcing and appointing new suppliers.
Educational Requirement :
- University degree (Masters) in a relevant discipline (e.g. in renewable energy, energy efficiency, electrical engineering, finance and economics, applied science, environmental management and engineering)
- A minimum of 15 years of hands on work experience in renewable energy and energy efficiency and capacity development
- Provide a strong understanding of possible commercial models and present concept design of opportunities
- Provide value engineering project design to solutions
- Provide technical leadership to project teams
- Deliver technical excellence through quality assurance reviews
- Lead and manage relationships with key clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.