Recruiter at Bask HR Consulting
Views:220 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Employment & Labour Law - Auto (9-15 yrs)
- This position would provide advice and counsel to our internal Human Resource professionals and other business representatives in India and our global offices.
- This position would also provide legal labor and employment advice related to the company's strategic initiatives..
- This position is responsible for assisting the General Counsel, Human Resources department and other business leaders in the management and handling of all labor and employment related matters in the Company.
- The role will manage all labor related legal matters and generally assist the Company in all other employment related matters, including advising on the terms of the various agreements, assisting the Human Resources department on employee grievances, disputes and the development and interpretation of Company related policies and programs related to represented employees.
- The role may also advise and assist with Companywide policies relating to employee benefits as well as non-employment related commercial matters.
- Primarily advises on labor and employment related matters, which may include, but not limited to, human resources issues, wage and hour law, workers compensation, unemployment, labor relations, employee benefits, employment agreements and policy related issues, Implementation of the labor codes, employment related litigation, grievances and arbitrations and generally assists the General Counsel and Human Resources department.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Participates in and influences the decision-making process with appropriate clients and stakeholders.
- Identifies and assesses legal risks and opportunities within the labor and employment area and advises accordingly.
- Independently handles legal matters and projects ranging from basic to complex.
- Supervises, manages and evaluates outside counsel on employment related matters including litigation.