Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:897 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Employment Brand & Marketing - Technology Product Firm (10-20 yrs)
The Senior Employment Brand and Marketing Head plays a key role in the local design and ongoing execution of employment brand and marketing strategy, by driving all initiatives associated with the promotion of career opportunities to attract and acquire the best talent in the marketplace to achieve growing recruitment objectives. In partnership with all team members in the employer branding and communications team, they will operate as a trusted advisor to our recruitment teams and business stakeholders, particularly during this growth phase.
Employer Brand Management :
- In partnership with Global Employment Brand Manager, drive the localisation of global employment brand identity and Employee Value Proposition (EVP) that differentiates the organisation as an employer
- Coordinate and execute local photo/ video shoots to create local employment brand assets and content to use in all employment marketing activities
- Employment brand roll out across all candidate touch points in India - marketing, events, digital assets, social, job channels, templates, etc
- Management of employment brand identity; including advising, governing and assisting all stakeholders to apply the employment brand accurately and effectively in region
- Establish cross functional collaboration with HR, Media and Marketing, Corp Affairs and the business to ensure coordination, input and effective execution by all business areas responsible for delivering on the employer brand strategy
- Define and educate the wider business on the role the brand plays in creating culture, and informing the design of employee experience
- Partner with the business to identify and execute strategies to influence our employee brand experience to create and deliver brand signature experiences that build advocacy - increasing engagement, and fostering a deep emotional connection with our purpose, values and culture
- Manage relationships with local key partners and media/ creative agencies
- Ongoing focus on innovation; proactively identifying new opportunities that reflect the brand and ensure
- In conjunction with Global Employment Brand Manager, utilise research insights to develop a key messages framework, underpinned by the global EVP
- In line with global strategy, develop and execute a local internal and external strategy to effectively communicate our EVP across the employee lifecycle to ensure people understand the - give and get- of a career, along with the value - both extrinsic and intrinsic - of staying
- In conjunction with Global Employment Brand Manager, consult with the business to support the development and communication of segmented EVP messages that resonate with top talent, reflect local reality and are competitively differentiated; yet strategically aligned
- Develop training programs and awareness campaigns to ensure leaders and employees across the organisation communicate the EVP to current and potential employees in a consistent and compelling way
- Development and roll out of EVP education and toolkits across Recruitment team, HRBP's and Hiring
- Development and roll out of EVP education and toolkits across Recruitment team, HRBP's and Hiring Manager population to assist in talent attraction and selection Employment Brand Marketing and Communications
- In alignment with EB&M, design multi-year marketing plan to build awareness of an employer.
- Execution of plan; including campaign planning, media buying, development of marketing materials and full range of print and digital collateral, social media, events, video and photography, sponsorship, experiential, and more. This could include, but not limited to :
a. Sponsorships, job fair participations and event presence to drive up media and PR engagement
b. Hackathons for external communities - could be campus based or - open for all.
c. Partner with community influencers to engage and position work culture
- In alignment with global strategy and partnering closely with the Global Employment Communications & Social Specialist to execute, manage content creation and scheduling/ publishing for all careers digital and social media platforms :
a. On the Careers website that tells the India story and positions Telstra as an employer of choice, including for the geo-fenced homepage, related articles, ambassador stories, how we hire pages, awards and recognition.
b. Careers Blog - produce, gain necessary approvals and upload blog content that profiles and highlights the great work they get to do and why they love working here.
c. LinkedIn - Set up a targeted India campaign(s) in LinkedIn and position as an employer of choice by creating and sharing sponsored updates to build local, targeted follower base. Manage and update content as required on India LinkedIn Life page.
d. Facebook - create and schedule local content to be posted via paid and organic targeted audiences
e. External careers platforms - create and manage content across all geo-fenced/ local profile pages on