Head - Employee Relations/Industrial Relations - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - HR
Skills - HR Business Partner, Industrial Relations, Labour Relations, Employee Engagement, Union Management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - You will be responsible for managing the IR function end to end in a global FMCG company at PAN India level
My client is one of the fastest growing company in the FMCG industry known across the globe for their meritocratic environment and strong HR policies.
Reporting into the Head HR, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Ensuring strong business integration & new structure implementation by ensuring smooth market operation
- Facilitating smooth plant operation of plants and product availability in the market during transaction
- Leading to culture integration in terms of employment regulations, compensation of employees
- Implementing the concepts of manpower rationalisation and deployment flexibility
- Ensuring the implementation of LTS and set mechanism for compliance review with union
- Establishing long term ER Blue print for organisation introducing uniform policies and LTS approach
- Developing ER Capabilities across organisation - LTS, Mfg. Excellence with Proactive ER & Supervisory Skills
- Managing uniform grievance redressal mechanism, contract labour management system, OT reduction plan and R&R
- Maintaining harmonious industrial relations among management and employees through efficient administration and resolution of employees' grievances
You should come with a minimum of 6+ years of experience in working as a Plant HR/ ER professional in a strong IR heavy environment. You should be full time MBA and furthermore come with excellent interpersonal skills.
An opportunity to work with the leadership directly with one of the fastest growing company.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.