Business Head - Executive Search at Gallop Research
Views:1095 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:158
Gallop Research - Head - Employee Relations/HR Operations (12-15 yrs)
Head - Employee Relations - HR OPS
Position: Head Employee Relations - HR OPS
Job Description :
- The Ideal candidate should have strong experience in leading the entire HR Operations vertical for a mid-sized organization from a services industry.
- Must have a spent a considerable time in handling Employee Relations, performance feedbacks, managing employee grievances and liaise with the legal counsel, as & when required.
Key Activities :
- Ensure Service Delivery & TAT for entire HR OPS process around the employee lifecycle from hire to retire for on roll and contract employees. This includes offer management, timely BGV initiation & completion, on boarding, induction coordination, query resolution, leave & attendance, confirmations, greetings, separations, ad hoc letters, etc.
- Creation / amendment of Policies/ Standard Operating Processes for internal processes and related audits esp. around ER to ensure they are legally compliant.
- Maintain comprehensive dashboards and tracking mechanisms to identify and fix gaps and service delivery failures. Ensure data sanctity by running periodic audits and using streamlined input processes.
- Support employee engagement & improvement processes & act as the SPOC in Human Resources for any employee relations issues.
- Dealing with complex cases and disputes appropriately such as disciplinary grievances, PIPs, personnel policies and regulations, POSH, EOO, etc. Collaborates with legal counsel as and when required.
- Use surveys, interviews, and other studies for continuous process improvement.
- Advice and trains managers on best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances.
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree a minimum. MBA-HR/ MSW preferred.
- 12-15 years of relevant experience in HR and ER domain.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, Excel this will be an essential tool for accomplishing many tasks and deliverables.
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Excellent English Language communication skills.
- Owning highly confidential situations and data that requires 100% data privacy and security.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ability to multi- task and prioritize effectively and facilitate action.