Partner Sourcing- AGI at Live Connections Placements Private Limited
Views:650 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Head - Employee Relations & HR Compliance - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Employee Relations - Ensure timely and complaint handling of all Grievance and Discipline Requests, Coach & train managers and employees and build capability within the employee relations team and across the bank.
- Ensure robust IR/ER systems and processes, develop continual improvement projects to meet changing business requirement.
- Drive the ER/IR processes and grow in line with the growth plans of the bank.
- Labour Relations: Development, implementation and mentorship on Labour Relations Strategy
- Provide counsel and advice to Business Leaders on IR/ER Issues.
- Negotiations with government affiliates / trade unions and presentation to the management for approvals and providing feedback to the management.
- Keep update on labour & social security statutes with all the provisions. Review Site Audits at periodic intervals for compliance.
- Dealing court cases/managing out of court settlements/ Attend conciliation & suffice business needs.
- Effective liaison with local & government authorities and ensure timely action on filing returns, license fees etc.
- Liaise directly with Labour & DISH authorities and manage cases before Labour Court & EPFO
- Conduct and set-up investigations and inquiries on matters related to employee disciplinary matters, performance issues and value related complaints.
- Handle inspection under various acts like PF, ESIC, Gratuity, Bonus, Payment of Wages, Minimum Wage, etc.
- Ensure submission and compliance of annual, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly returns in PF, ESIC, Labour department, etc.
- Handling pan India outsourced labour matter, grievances and manage PAN India external union issues
- Handle ER-Legal process end to end for employees across branches/Offices Pan India which includes taking decisions on the action to be taken in case of deviant practices reported to ER. (Fraud, Audit, Vigilance, POSH etc.)
- Handling government bodies and local political administration.
- Representing the organization before Central Government, etc.
- Contract labour management and managing HR compliance as per the set policies.
Preferred candidate profile:
- A minimum of a post-Graduation is required in HR or Legal preferred, minimum of 15-18 years in ER/IR experience
- Be a change management champion who can lead the business and team through the process successfully.
- Advanced degree or certifications in HR, Labour Law or Legal Areas would be advantageous.
- Proven experience in managing Industrial Relations and Employee Relationships within an HR department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact confidently with the board and senior management.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive HR and legal matters
- Strong understanding of Employee Relations Principles for handling employee grievance / conduct / whistleblowing issues