Senior Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:1240 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Employee Relations - BFS (15-18 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Reputed Client of Live Connections
- Industries: BPO / ITES
- Company Type: Forbes Global 2000
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: EU
- Nature of Offering: Captive
- Founding Year: 1890
- No of Employees: 5001-10000
Strategic & Technical Orientation / Job Content:
- Lead the Employee Relations function for the organization - advisory on staff matters, guidance towards strengthening the governance framework, establish crisis management framework in conjunction with global teams, formulate guidelines for disciplinary and grievance redressal, drive collaboration among functions.
- Provide thought leadership in all areas of Policy formulation - advisory on policy design and framework, ensure existing policies are reviewed and required changes are done as per market view, drive automation.
- Lead the Human Capital Audits and Compliance function - ensure timely and accurate function level reporting, drive compliance engagement, promote self-sufficiency in the function, drive audit closures and drive capacity building in response to overall Human Capital function requirements.
- Lead and coach high performing teams, including bringing creative solutions to strategic business and project needs.
- Lead all aspects of developing high performing teams including human capital communications, team building and working protocols.
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting human capital performance analyses against targeted metrics & determining actionable goals.
Education Level: MBA in HR
Experience Level: 15+ years' experience
- Ability to influence change and work with senior leadership levels
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Ability to lead multiple projects, including strong group facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to interpret information gathered and develop and present (verbally and in writing) sound business conclusions.
- Outstanding team building and motivation skills.
- Strong creative thinking skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to solve complex issues, collaborate and negotiate with leaders and influence others to reach mutually acceptable solutions