Head - Employee Relations - Bank (18-25 yrs)
Our client is a well-known global bank headquartered in Mumbai.
- The ER leader will broadly be responsible for union management.
- Manage union relations and situations in the event of a conflict in compliance with local laws and regulations
- Manage grievance cases in compliance with the grievance redressal framework and code of conduct
- Manage disciplinary cases in compliance with the bank's disciplinary framework and policies
- Ensure all decisions taken in this regard are compliant with local laws, regulations, and the bank's guidelines
Preferred Candidate :
- Minimum of 18+ years experience with significant experience in ER role.
- Mandatory experience in managing unions in a bank
- Qualification in employment/labor laws
Due to the heavy inflow of applications, we will connect only with the shortlisted candidates. We regret and apologize for no response or delay in response.