Head - Employee Relations - Bank (18-25 yrs)
Our client is a well-known global bank headquartered in Mumbai.
- The ER leader will broadly be responsible for union management.
- Manage union relations and situations in the event of a conflict in compliance with local laws and regulations
- Manage grievance cases in compliance with the grievance redressal framework and code of conduct
- Manage disciplinary cases in compliance with the bank's disciplinary framework and policies
- Ensure all decisions taken in this regard are compliant with local laws, regulations, and the bank's guidelines
Preferred Candidate :
- Minimum of 18+ years experience with significant experience in ER role.
- Mandatory experience in managing unions in a bank
- Qualification in employment/labor laws
Due to the heavy inflow of applications, we will connect only with the shortlisted candidates. We regret and apologize for no response or delay in response.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.