COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:532 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - EHS - Supply Chain Firm (12-15 yrs)
Head - EHS- Leading Commerce Supply Chain Company
#Safety Management #Industrial Safety #EHS
Job Description :
- Being a part of the company's HSE strategy team, you will be responsible to formulate & develop strategies at the business level and prioritise implementation of policies and other related function.
- Lead the HSE department with integrity and confidence.
- Drive a Culture of Safety throughout the organization to reduce injuries and incidents.
- Evaluate and maintain Company's HSE compliance with applicable law and regulations
- Coordinate with regulatory agencies for EHS related issues. Also maintain liaison with outside organizations, such as fire departments, medical aid societies, and rescue teams, for facilitating emergency responses.
- Conduct, Support and monitor the planning and the execution of HSE trainings for all employees of the company.
- Conduct internal HSE & OHS inspections/ audits.
- Document and report identified deviations and recommended measures to local management/ the person in charge.
- Follow-up the implementation of defined measures and check their effectiveness.
- Develop, implement and maintain local procedures
- Support in carrying out risk assessments for workplaces.
- Fulfill the requirements of a specialist function in the identification of hazards and defining meaningful measures to reduce the risk.
- Fulfill the requirements of a specialist function in environmental matters like emission-, water pollution-control and waste disposal.
- Benchmarks global EHS & OHS standards and develop improvement standards
- Looking for candidates having rich exposure in establishing EHS policies, procedures, SOP's etc & has managed multiple sites.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.