Managing Director at Vertex Corporate Services
Views:603 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - EHS - Manufacturing (9-14 yrs)
Position: Head-EHS (Leading MNC Manufacturing Company)
- Responsible for EHS across Pan-India Plants of the company in India
- Responsible for defining, reviewing and updating Plant Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) standards, policies, guidelines in line with applicable statutory & regulatory requirements
- Responsible for Behavioral Safety, Process Safety and Organisational Safety at the Plants
- Providing necessary technical support to ensure that all applicable standards are implemented across the Unit and monitor the progress
- Ensure continual EHS legal compliance as applicable legislations pertaining to Safety, Health and Environment.
- Investigate and analyse the incidents/accidents within the Plant and monitor the implementation of the corrective actions
- Drive and develop an EHS compliant culture in the Plants
- 9-14 yrs of experience in EHS, preferably from companies in the Chemical/Petrochemical/ Fertilizer, etc. sector
- Knowledge of HAZOP, etc. Rules
- Experience in Behavioral Safety, Process Safety, Organisational Safety etc.
- Implementation and maintain Fire and safety for flammable & hazards chemicals.
- Implementation of EHS agenda
- Ensure implementation of Training calendar execution for specified employees on the EHS agenda
- Internal / External Audits score in EHS
- Strong inter-personal relation skills
- Strong written & verbal communication
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading MNC Manufacturing Company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.