Recruiter Consultant at ACH Management Consultants
Views:2828 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - EHS - Food & Beverages/FMCG (8-20 yrs)
Position - Head Environment
Location - Mumbai
Reporting - CEO
Looking for Head-EHS for one of the Reputed FMCG Organization.
- EHS professional from FMCG/Pharmaceuticals industry and should have 10-15 years in EHS compliance (more on the environment and ETP)
The role Shall be Responsible for-
- Responsible for overall P&L Management of Sweets.
- Preparation, monitoring and implementation of Environment Policy
- Compliance Management
- Fulfilling the statutory requirements pertaining to the environment
- Review of consent conditions
- Review EPR compliance as part of Plastic Waste Management Rules.
- Coordination with EPR service provider to ensure the recycling process is as per PAPL requirements.
CTC - Would not be the constraint for right fit.
Education: Science Graduate, P.G. in Science / B. Tech / B.E / PG in Environment Science
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.