Lead Consultant at Careerist Management Consultant
Views:63 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - EHS - Construction/Cement/Power/Telecom Business (8-13 yrs)
Position - EHS
Conduct Training Programmes for the teams on various ESH Modules.
- Conduct Audits/Reviews to ensure the effective implementation.
- Work closely with partners to drive safety practices conduct Incident place Visits and find out the Root Cause of the Incident.
- Prepare Incident Reports providing root causes and other factors related to the Incident. Find Out gaps in the existing systems.
- Suggest Counter measures on the basis of Incident Analysis to avoid the reoccurrence.
- Develop Incident Alerts on Learning from Incidents & Communicate to all employees to create awareness.
- Manage ESH Action Compliance
- Prepare Status Report identifying the Actions Compliance, Good Practices, Gaps in Implementation, scope of improvement.
- Conduct monthly ESH committee meeting and maintain its record for action compliance.
- Attend customer meetings and Vendor governance meetings. Monitor and maintain area ESH performance
Qualification - BE/Btech only
Skill: Should have relevant exp in EHS
Industry Preference : Construction, Cement, Power and telecom