Head - eCommerce - Rice Miller Firm (7-18 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: KRBL Group
- Industries: FMCG / Foods / Beverage, Food Processing, Consumer Durables
- Company Type: Public
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: Others
- Nature of Offering: Other
- Founding Year: 1978
- No of Employees: 10000+
Opening for Head of Ecommerce with the World's Largest Rice Miller Company
1. Accountable for delivering revenue and volume targets for Ecommerce portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Blinkit, Milk Basket, Big Basket, Zepto and generate new prospective accounts.
2. Responsible for planning & getting execution done for both Sales & shopper marketing activities forecommerce channel
3. Planning and executing complete business operations of e-commerce at each level - Front-end operations, product assortment, supply chain, distribution and CRM and brand marketing activities to increase the digital presence of the brand and product performance.
4. JBP with E-com platform, engagement with category, category marketing, commercial & supply chain team of ECOM.
5. Key Account Manager is responsible for the maximization of account penetration and profitable growth, follow both input and output metrics to achieve goals for the defined account.
6. Tracking inventory at DC and dark stores, MBQ, ensure 100% fill rate, range availability and visibility.
7. Collaborate with marketing team to create overall marketing, ad campaigns, promotion, and pricing strategy for the platforms.
8. Manage digital product catalogue to ensure accuracy and consistency of all brand and product content.
9. Joint working with KRBL digital marketing team
10. Spearhead growth of e-Commerce business by implementing new initiatives; organize customer acquisition, loyalty and retention campaigns.
11. Analyse performance metrics (sales, conversation rate, Glance Views, CTR, SOV, ACOS, etc.) and provide insights on overall performance by creating weekly reports.
12. Secondary sales, offtake, market share, category data analytics, identify gaps and take real time action.
13. Worked closely with internal teams of sales, finance, marketing & logistics on a regular basis for end to-end operations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.