consultant at birchtree consulting
Views:1420 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - eCommerce - Retail Firm (14-20 yrs)
- Develops and leads a strategic e-commerce plan for the company together with the MD & CEO and Board of Directors by ensuring alignment with the retail business, brand approach, etc.
- Owns Ecommerce strategy development and stakeholder buy-in - including annual budget planning, development of product range and digital roadmap, and Monthly strategic reviews.
- Ensures the smooth execution of the business plan by delivering the P&L goals in terms of revenue and profitability while transforming the business based on the long-term vision
- Sets up the most effective strategies and processes for the e-commerce business in order to reduce complexity and increase efficiency through close cooperation with critical stakeholders of the company
- Leverage the current store presence to reduce friction and drive omnichannel sales.
- Oversee social media strategy, including overall strategy, content/messaging for owned channels like FB, YouTube, Instagram, as well as development and deployment and tracking of our shareable social media assets. Develop paid media strategy including SEO/SEM, retargeting and other paid media.
- Work closely with brand marketing and creative team on optimized social media creative and marketplace ads with optimal ROAS (to vary by platform and by campaign/launch vs evergreen programs).