Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:422 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - eCommerce & Modern Trade - Consumer Durable (11-12 yrs)
Head E-commerce and Modern Trade :
1. The incumbent will lead the Ecommerce and Modern Trade channels and will own the P&L responsibility.
2. Will develop and execute strategies plans to ensure market share targets are achieved profitably and in a sustainable manner.
3. Responsibilities will include :
- Product strategies
- Products availability
- Content development
- Brand/product communications, visibility etc.
- Tactical initiatives
- Team leadership
4. Developing & nurturing profitable relationships with external partners.
5. Stakeholder Management :
- Coordinating with different departments/ teams for effective management of the responsibilities.
- Provide required support to others.
6. Management reporting.
7. Team management :
- Leading the team to deliver the results
- Motivation, mentoring and training & development
Required Education/ Experience/ Skills :
- MBA full time from a leading Tier 2 MBA College.
- Post qualification experience of around 12 years experience in Marketing, Sales & Business Development
- At least 7-8 years of experience in managing an eCommerce channel.
- Additional experience in dealing with Modern Retail channel
- Industry Experience - Home Appliances (preferred)
- Should have team management experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.