Team Leader-Recruitements and Businesses at Antal International
Views:407 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - eCommerce - Furniture & Furnishing Business (8-10 yrs)
Head Ecommerce for a leading Company into Furniture and Furnishing Business
Key Result Areas :
1. Revenue contribution from Digital commerce, the % sales contribution from existing partners and new partners
2. Enhance profitability of Digital commerce from partners
3. Return on investment from marketing initiatives on marketplaces
4. Revenue contribution from own commerce and enhancing reach, profitability, and business from dealer's participation
5. Improving website visits, conversion, time spent on website
6. New product launched per month and sales contribution from exclusive products
7. P&L responsibility of E-commerce biz- Responsibility of account settlement, financial reconciliation, inventory turns
8. Enhance NPS - Driving customer experience by collaborating with technology team, commercial and financial teams
9. NPS monitoring and ensuring 90%+
10. Lower CPA, CPC, and CPM from paid marketing, enhance performance using analytics as a lever
11. Enhance Sales and Customer experience using Analytics
12. Define functionalities roadmap for product
13. Budgeting of performance marketing and technology initiatives
Job Description :
1. Business Strategy for E-Commerce - Devise strategy to achieve the plan, sales monitoring, leverage both B2B and B2C channel to build omnichannel offering integrating dealers, distributors, and own stores
Annual sales planning and monitoring with partners (Amazon, Flipkart, etc.), Relationship management with agencies and partners, New channel partner identification and development in line with sales Strategy.
2. Product Management for Brand.Com (Website & applications) - Develop and leverage digital levers - UI/UX, Marketing banners, Assortment and product sequencing, personalization, AR/VR, etc.
3. Managing the Brand.Com - Taking decisions on Product assortment basis consumer insights, Understanding the Terms of trade, active participation in the resolution of legal and commercial issues of marketplaces.
4. Drive performance marketing & use of Analytics for business insights - Responsible for performance marketing, improving conversion and sales through analytics, paid media campaigns, SEO, and referral websites. Budgeting for performance marketing and technology initiatives or digital commerce
5. Strategize & create funnel optimization strategy using analytics and data driven tools like Salesforce etc.
6. Merchandising & Category Management
7. Take decisions on marketing budgets and marketing on marketplaces using various opportunities provided by platforms at the product, category, or brand level
8. Develop exclusive product portfolio along with product and design team based on customer insights and trends on e-commerce channel
9. Develop processes and system along with accounting, financial and commercial team to enable omnichannel commerce
10. Drive customer experience by collaborating with technology team, commercial and financial teams
11. Work with all stakeholders including store, service, design, product supply group and enhance the customer experience across digital channels - Chat, ORM, Call center and Inbound
12. Technology savvy to do website roadmap planning in sync with technology team to deliver a superior customer experience.
13. Responsible for catalogue management and ensuring product related information is proper across all platforms and help in driving sales and engagement
Qualifications Required : Essential : Graduate with post-graduation degree in Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.