Director at People Connection
Views:2491 Applications:641 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:464
Head - eCommerce - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
A leading luxury FMCG company in personal care products portfolio is looking for a Head Ecommerce to be based in Mumbai:
We are looking for candidates with 10+ years of managing E Commerce for luxury segment.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for brand P&L and developing the overall strategy relating to sales and channel marketing. Own revenue and profitability targets on ecommerce portals, driving business growth, and category share.
- Identify and develop new online selling partnerships relevant to the brand architecture.
- Joint business and demand planning with the platforms at SKU and brand level.
- Designing and executing online specific promotions and offers, including on-site properties, performance marketing activities, specific targeting, and sampling to maximize growth.
- Work closely with brand marketing team for product cataloguing, brand visibility, brand awareness and digital marketing.
- Work closely with digital agencies and brand marketing team for benchmarking and measurement to increase conversions, cross-sell, drive platform specific influencer activities, and focus on upselling to increase the customer engagement via multiple digital channels, to help build a culture of continuous improvement, constant testing, and transparency
- Providing insights into latest consumer shopping trends, competition products and campaigns to identify assortment gaps & selection and plan effective branding strategies
- Monitor, measure and maintain reports on performance to drive sales KPIs and brand awareness on the platforms
- Product listing, maintain price parity, analyzing customer performance and take actions towards improvisation.
- Preparation of various quarterly and annual reports or review presentations on the respective product group's performance for management review.
- Manage day to day operations for various platforms
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Drive for sales and commercial experience
- Prior experience of managing own e-commerce platforms
- Strong background of digital consumer marketing
- Strong analytic skills along with fair understanding of ecommerce business and relationship building