Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:3093 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - eCommerce - Consumer Durable (10-14 yrs)
- Focus on the expansion and development of the brands E-commerce presence to drive sales revenue, profit and ROI
- To create, plan and execute a clearly defined E-Commerce strategy for the brand in liaison with the Management team.
- To increase brands online presence on various portals
- Work closely with the product and marketing teams to ensure that they are aligned on the common e-commerce goal of the company.
- Investigate, assess and where applicable, implement successful industry best practices.
- Provide inputs for new product development, new categories to get into in line with the company vision.
- Expand the team by hiring the right resources for the organization.
What are we looking for:
- Experience with an ecommerce company in category management, vendor management/handling brands e-commerce business, a must
- Must be experienced across all elements of ecommerce, marketing, content, cataloguing etc
- Person should be extremely dynamic to accommodate to the fast pace e-commerce business.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Own the sales metrics of the business
- Ability to handle & drive growth across all market places.
- The ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.