Head - eCommerce - Building Material - APAC Region (12-17 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - e-commerce head role for APAC in the durables space
Our client is one of the global leaders in the building materials space with a host of their products catering to the premium and luxury segments. They are a rapidly expanding organisation with a host of subsidiaries and acquisitions across the globe. They are looking for an E-Commerce head for APAC to aid in their journey towards digital transformation and build further on their digital capabilities.
The incumbent would report into the CEO and would be responsible for the below:
- Lead the digital marketing team comprising of marketing specialists, CRM, e-commerce, UI/UX and social media specialists
- Take charge of planning and developing digital strategies and digital transformation to boost customer engagement, increase online acquisition and sales revenues and promote operation efficiency
- Develop customer experience journey and best practice guidelines
- Manage the company's e-commerce business balance sheet
- Lead the team to develop the content on various public portals, analyse traffic and other web metrics and build reports on a periodic basis in order to strategise towards further growth
- Take ownership for all digital marketing channels, i.e. websites, mobile app and sales kiosks, social media, digital customer service platform
- Work closely with Product & Services and other sales channels
- Deliver a strategic approach in driving ongoing traffic and promotions to generate sales revenues and build brand awareness in different markets across APAC
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing, preferably in an MNC environment and should be an MBA from a school of repute
- Knowledge of digital marketing, ecommerce, CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, online performance monitoring measurements
- Business/ digital transformation, website, app and e-commerce related project management experience is an advantage
He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organization
- Work in an organization which delivers faced paced growth for performers and provides a creative pedestal for new thoughts and actions to develop
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.