HR Consultant at Bright Job Consultants
Views:22476 Applications:2076 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Head - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
- The Head of E-Commerce will be responsible for defining, leading and executing The Company's overall E-Commerce strategy for the website and the channel partners.
- Manage all website activities with the focus on improving customer acquisition, conversion and retention efforts.
- Develop and oversee the execution of all online marketing programs and initiatives to drive sales and profits including: Paid search, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing, retargeting and online analytics.
- Define and deliver upon all sales objectives. Ensure maximum cost efficiencies and balanced spending are consistently achieved; track and ensure accurate budget forecasting, program ROI and benchmark identification.
- Drive qualified traffic and sales with CRM and cross-channeling strategies
- Develop and oversee the need/supply co customer experience to increase engagement and conversion rates; drive revenue and profitability.
- Manage website initiatives such as user-experience and analytics; product descriptions, photos, cross & up selling, product reviews, etc.
- Develop and oversee measurement strategy to track the performance of all online marketing programs; design test strategies and refine creative assets to optimize results.
- Develop and oversee customer retention strategy and programs to achieve revenue and profit growth targets.
- Perform research and segmentation studies to determine key consumer targets, insights, needs, wants and behaviors.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing budgets and forecasts for revenue, margin and expenses; recap and analyze business results versus plan.
- Identify and implement new opportunities to drive sales, visibility and efficiencies, including site functionality and design.
- Provide structure and manage evolving development team operations, roles and responsibilities and systems/tools to support the needs of the organizations growth.
- Identify and implement modifications to improve the existing platform or assist in sourcing new solutions.