TA at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:1162 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Head - eCommerce (4-7 yrs)
The person would be responsible for end to end management of a specific category which involves:
- Understand the customer behavior and develop new customer insights
- Develop business models, understand opportunities and create a business to serve them
- Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Understand the competitors, ensure that the company stays ahead of them
- Convert strategies into actions by liaising with other cross-functional leadership teams and make the necessary changes
Partner Management :
- Develop and drive strong relationship with partners
- Own terms of business with the partner-products, orders, returns, etc
Market Knowledge :
- Develop a strong knowledge of the market
- Have an in-depth knowledge of competitors and partners to influence the market
- Work with teams to get the most number of partners added
- Manage in-store promotions along with brands - make brands partners in customer communication
- Drive portfolio management for best offers and discounts for the customers
- Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the brands to ensure the best business along with optimal cost and service
People Management :
- Build, groom, and retain strong team members to deliver across functions
- Set goals, define KPIs, and ensure that the team effectively achieves the goals
Must-Have Skills :
- Preferred experience in e-commerce or internet company in sales or category management.
- Manager level experience in handling a team (online sales team or category managers).
- Looking for an MBA Graduate from Tier 1/2 college only ( IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI)
- 4-6 years- experience in a similar role.