Head - Distribution - Lifestyle Products (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Description - As the Distribution Head, you will be expected to enhance and grow their distribution network across the Indian Market.
Client Details :
- Our client is a Japanese MNC that deals in Lifestyle Products and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- They have a strong global presence and have acquired some of the top and most trusted names in the industry.
- They are growing at a very fast pace in both, global and Indian markets. They are looking for a Distribution Head to enhance and grow their network across the Indian Market.
Job Description :
While directly reporting to the Country Head, your responsibilities will be:
- To maintain the exisitng dealer network and distribution channels
- To expand the distributions channel
- Direct all policy, procedure and operational aspects of the distribution vertical
- Monitor the performance of RSMs and provide feedback for improvements
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures
- Develop distribution budgets and manage expenses within the budgets
The role is that of an individual contributor working very closely with the RSMs
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
Relevant post graduate degree
- 12 to 16 years of experience in sales and distributions in the FMCD/Telecom/Building & Construction Industry
- 3-5 years senior management experience in a multi-channel environment
- Good communication skills, including both verbal and written presentational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of managing people, including the ability to carry out personnel evaluations, set performance targets, engage new employees and identify and possibly deliver training
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Job Offer :
An opportunity to work with one of the leading MNCs with a strong global presence.
Along with an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the company as you will be reporting directly to the country head.
You will be working very closely with the regional sales managers and will be formulating plans to assist them.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mallika Anand on +91 124 452 5409
Contact - Mallika Anand - +91 124 452 5409
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.