Talent Acquisition at Squareroot Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Views:4542 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Head/Director - Supply Operations - Community - Agri/FMCG (4-12 yrs)
Director of Supply Operations (Head - Community)
Languages must know- Tamil,English and other south languages.
About the Role
As the Head of Supply Operations, you will be leading the Aggregator side of the platform, while your counter parts in the business leads the Supply Chain (Demand Side). You- ll be managing & growing the Operations, Process Standardization & Community Development for the Supply Side Aggregation of the business - exponentially expanding on the base of farmers & acres under management on the Seed-to-Plate Platform, and leading relevant platform teams as Tech Support, Shared Services, Community Managers and Quality & Sourcing Teams. You- ll be working closely with the Technology & Agronomy team on Real-time Precision Farming, company's revolutionary on-the-cloud and on-the-ground platform that has been delivering 2X yields and Predictive Planting Material to its community of farmer, which is at the heart of the Seed-to-Plate- disruption.
An experience in the Agriculture or Fresh Food Supply Chain is not mandatory for the role; however, this is the right role for an operations leadership professional who brings scale driven by process, standardization, technology & culture (think McDonalds/Indigo Airlines) with precision & ingenuity, and is looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact in the massive emerging category that Fresh Food is.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Founder / VP- Operations to strategize and execute the business plan.
- Own the end-to-end Supply Side operations, from Aggregated Production to Community Development.
- Like standardization on Indigo vs. Other Airlines and McDonalds vs. other QSRs, lead the 100% Process Compliance & Precision Delivery combining process design, technology, training, culture & incentives.
- Drive community growth, loyalty and engagement with supply base, and the platform's brand in Supply Geographies via Community Center, Corp. Comm. - PR & Marketing Teams, and Shares Services Teams.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress. Train and Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback and apply improvements.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage Inventory, procurement & quality processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Drive standardization & repeatability with technology, process, culture & KPIs
- Proven experience leading operations & process standardization at a high growth operations role.
- Experience in building trust/compliance/community - in a blue collar/similar partner ecosystem as farmers.
- Ability to streamline process repeatability / introduce SOPs /devise strategies / R&R / partner engagement.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities. Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Comfortable coordinating with Tech teams for automating business processes & HR teams for training.
- Tamil language is must.
Qualifications: Master's degree in Business Administration would be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.