Leadership Hiring at Mancer Consulting
Views:8396 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:235
Head/Director - Securities Operations - Middle Office Operations - Investment Bank (15-22 yrs)
Looking only for Diversity.
Director Securities Operations/Head of Middle Office Operations, India - Pune : Leading Investment Bank
- Markets Operations consists of Bank's Securities, Equities and Listed Clearing divisions and serves the world's leading Corporates, Governments and Institutions.
- Markets combines the sales, trading and structuring of a wide range of financial market products, including bonds, equities and equity-linked products, exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives, foreign exchange, money market instruments, securitized instruments and commodities.
- Securities Operations partners with the business to provide the operational support capabilities covering Middle Office, Settlements, Reconciliation and Trade Life Cycle of the Equities and Fixed Income products where it has established itself as a global leader in its execution expertise.
Job Title : Director Securities Operations - Head of Middle Office Operations, India
Division : Market Operations
Location : Pune EMEA Hours
- The Securities Middle Office Operations team is a diverse team that provides support to the Equity and Fixed Income Trading and Sales desks.
- This role will have a direct reporting line into the Regional Head of Equity, Securities and Clearing Operations, India, and functional reporting line to the Global Product Head.
- The team consists of operations, and product subject matter experts through to experienced strategic change individuals valued for their exceptional delivery track record, and structured approach to problem solving.
- Our mandate is to work closely with the Business for all operational issues, and to do so, we engage with multiple stakeholders including the Trading, Sales, Structuring, Pnl and Risk teams, Finance, Valuations, Settlements and Documentation.
Key responsibilities :
- Drive the implementation of innovative business change solutions, including Product and Division-wide initiatives. Plays an active role in new product/service development, process and performance improvements initiatives to deliver industrialized solutions and client optionality.
- Escalation/Face off with the Sales and Trading Desk for all Operational matters, front to back.
- Stakeholder management including interactions with all key stakeholders of Securities Operations, both within the region and across the product to facilitate continuous process improvements and strategic projects relating to complex transactions.
- Work in direct partnership with the regional and product teams to drive and help identify opportunities to achieve adherence to allocated budget and head count targets for Securities Operations.
- Responsible for the overall supervision and oversight of all Middle office related issues and activities for Securities Operations in India.
- Monitoring Controls around various reconciliations across Equities business lines.
- Manage a large, diverse team spanning Pune, Jaipur and Bangalore. A key objective will be to drive and develop the people agenda for the region including hiring, retention, talent management, succession planning, mobility and spans of control.
- Implement and improve the management and supervisory framework for Securities Operations in India to ensure standardisation and co-ordination across the Regional and Product.
- Provide support, expertise, and sign off on all new business/product approvals for the product/region.
- Attend, manage, and actively participate in all current and upcoming market initiatives to ensure compliance and adherence to regulatory change.
- Guide and facilitate organisational change in terms of productivity, resourcing, and cost reduction.
- Oversight of the control environment and monitoring of Key Risk Indicators, in partnership with the global teams in order to provide the Business with an effective and efficient support model. Participate and manage audit and control reviews
- Collate and review MIS and present back to the Business, as well as regional and product manager.
- Work closely with global teams to develop and implement actions to ensure stability, continuity and enhanced performance. Identify issues, map ideas around issue resolution and drivers of proposed solutions
- Liaise with our GT partners, clients, function analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure solution design and implementation is in line with the business requirements
You will have :
- Minimum of 5 years Equity and Fixed Income product experience, specific to the Middle Office/Operations function
- Overall 15+ years of banking and/or financial services experience
- Strong people management skills, bring a positive attitude and be confident in your approach
- Attention to detail, and a strong understanding of risks associated to Cash Equities, Prime Finance, Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income trades.
- Regulatory knowledge; should be aware of current regulations impacting investment banking
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in MS Office products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.