Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1610 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head/Director - Marketing & Communications - VC Fund (10-15 yrs)
VC fund is searching for a Marketing and Communications Director to join our team.
Reporting to the COO this individual is responsible for developing and implementing a best-in-class brand strategy for VC- S for both internal and external audiences.
In addition to supporting the organization, this role will also engage with members of VC- S's ecosystem (investees, partners etc.) providing timely marketing and positioning support when possible.
This is a unique role for an innovative and intrapreneurial professional. We're in the process of rebuilding the marketing and communications arm of the organization and this individual will play a lead role in defining the future of the function.
The role include:
- In partnership with executive leadership, set the corporate brand strategy
- Define VC- S's brand positioning to reflect the unique role that VC- S and impact investments play in the investing ecosystem
- Create the internal guidebook for the VC- S brand ensuring that team members have materials and resources needed to keep VC- S brand consistent
- Own and evolve external brand standards and brand experience across all channels (e.g. external communications, representation at events, social media, PR)2
- Develop key measurements for brand reputation and brand engagement in the market to ensure communication strategies and marketing programs are achieving goals
- Use consumer feedback and trends in the market to create compelling brand stories and build a unified culture around the brand.
- Oversee all vendors (marketing agency, social media, public relations, design) and track their performance in upholding relevant strategies
- Evaluate and implement marketing strategies and advertising campaigns utilizing social media, PR, media partnerships, our website, and other marketing channels
- Identify and explore new marketing initiatives and processes to establish and maintain competitive presence in the impact investing space
- Provide marketing thought partnership to internal partners on our Investments and Ventures teams
- Benchmark marketing strategy against competitors and identify ways to continually differentiate VC- S
- Monitor and present insights internally on marketing initiatives to ensure continual platform evolution (website SEO, social media growth, event participation, etc. )
- Create and manage relevant marketing and communication reporting and dashboard Communications
- Manage PR strategy for VC- S including crisis communications and internal communications
- Develop, manage and track success of internal communications strategy to keep VC- S employees up to date on latest announcements, news and coverage of VC- S
- Monitor and present insights on communications initiatives to ensure continual engagement and evolution
- Advise the internal VC- S Investments and Ventures teams on communication strategy
- Strengthen existing and forge new relationships with relevant journalists, influencers and media partners
- Provide insights and suggestions to leadership team on how to communicate effectively across respective stakeholder areas (investors, investees, media interviews)3
- 10+ years of experience managing marketing and/or communication strategy and execution
- Relevant bachelor's degree; relevant graduate level degree a plus
- Strong self-awareness with an ability to engage the right resources to support execution
- Proven ability to design, execute, and measure communication, content and brand strategies
- Experience implementing digital and social media strategies and programs
- Well versed in messaging framework development and execution, and storytelling
- Ability to leverage data to inform awareness and measure success
- Passion for creating a compelling branded audience experience through well designed visual and written communications
- Outstanding communications skills and strong ability to craft messages and campaigns that motivate
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (when safe and appropriate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.