Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:10106 Applications:1726 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head/Director - Enterprise Business Development - EdTech (8-15 yrs)
Our clients are well established leaders in EdTech space (higher education). Provides online education in the areas such as AIML, DS, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Digital Marketing, Fullstack etc.
Job Description :
Job Brief :
- Engineers and MBAs from TOP Institutes with deep CEO/CXO level connect in the Corporate Sector specially in IT / Technology and related sectors with their HR/Recruitment and Training leaders
- Having Prior exp in managing and leading Sales roles in EdTech/HR/Training/Recruitment and related solutions would be a plus
- As an enterprise sales HEAD, you will lead the front facing team of the company and empower its mission.
- You will play a vital role in hiring and onboarding the best talent, who are equally excited about our mission.
- You will be a sales leader and establish a sales team to drive the company's growth and mission forward by aligning your teams to the company's short and long term goals.
Managing the business :
- Managing Enterprise sales in Corporate Sector/IT Sector / Universities directly and thru the teams
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals.
- Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue for one or more sales territories.
- Develop sales strategies/GTM to acquire new clients.
- Track sales-team metrics and share them with company leadership.
- Analyze data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans.
- Prepare budgets and approve expenditures.
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends.
- Advance one's own professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and other educational training.
- Actively participate in professional societies and industry networks; read professional and industry publications.
Managing customer needs :
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Provide expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans and discount rates.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Connect company headquarters with customers and sales-people in the field.
Managing people :
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous objective standards for sales representatives.
- Meet with reps one-on-one to review performance, progress, and targets
- Deliver deep performance reviews for each individual rep
- Coach individual sales representatives one-on-one through phone work and prospecting help sessions to help them improve sales performance.
- Participate in spontaneous sales-call rides and planned field days.
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure representatives adhere to it correctly.
- Ensure that reps use sales technologies, such as a CRM, correctly.
- Plan and implement training programs. Hold regular skills training sessions with internal or external sales trainers.
- Plan and preside over sales-team meetings.
- Hold team-building events onsite or offsite.
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps.
- In some cases, oversee regional and local sales managers.
- Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary (intrinsic) motivational tactics, such as sales contests, lucrative incentive packages, prizes, and public recognition.
- Unite the team: ensure reps work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.