Director at Techs To Suit Inc.
Views:703 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head/Director Engineering - Java/Agile - Cyber Security Domain (15-20 yrs)
Head of Engineering / Director Engineering ( Java/Agile)- Cyber Security Domain
Company Security, the Cyber Security Division of the Company Group, is an innovative independent Swiss provider of tailored cyber security solutions and services to enterprises, financial institutions, government administrations and the media industry.
Company Security- team of cyber security professionals boasts extensive expertise in the delivery of end-to-end digital security solutions built upon real-life experiences in advanced threat intelligence, security assessments, asset and reputation protection, as well as piracy risk mitigation. Company Security's global reach and multi-disciplinary incident response is reinforced by strategic international partnerships.
Engineering excellence, agility, independent approach; commitment and desire to create innovative cyber security solutions for a safer tomorrow is the essence of Company Security's team. As Company Security continues to grow, it is looking to recruit forward-thinking, entrepreneurial candidates who are passionate about what they do and want to contribute their knowledge and skills to a common mission.
Company Security is headquartered in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland. For more information visit: www.companysecurity.com
Job title : Head of Engineering / Director Engineering
Reports to : Vice President of Cyber Security Operations
The Director of Engineering will manage, support and provide direction and leadership to a set of Scrum/Agile teams. Candidate must possess a history of strong leadership, deep practical and technical engineering knowledge and a proven track record for timely project delivery, project management, cost control and customer satisfaction. The desired individual is someone who will bring experience and creativity to the position as well as have the discipline to drive results and follow established fundamental processes.
- Ramp up and build a team to scale and grow with the strategy of the company
- Provide vision and leadership for existing and emerging product and application technologies through an understanding of customer and business needs
- Cultivate sustained innovation to deliver exceptional products to customers
- Ensure product requirements are properly documented and understood by all stakeholders early in the development
- Ensure timely and top quality product delivery
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
- Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
- Motivate staff and provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management
- Provide project management, technical direction and guidance for all product development
- Foster engineering's 'best practices' for the development of high-quality products
Delivery Management :
- Manage a workgroup composed of a set of SCRUM/Agile teams (5-10 people each)
- Ensure the proper execution of the projects within the SCRUM teams
- Deliver software releases on time, on budget and on specifications
- Ensure integrity and quality through development processes
- Support the Project Office and/or Agile train for resource allocation and project planning estimation
- Manage support and maintenance of the deliverables
- Manage & coach Agile methodologies
- Manage technical consistency and innovation based on a long-term vision
Resource Management :
- Understand and communicate the company's global vision and strategy and ensure that they are translated into clear work plans and deliverables for the teams
- Propose an annual resource plan aligned with the road maps and overall departmental strategy including (but not limited to) a clear work-group vision, annual goals and strategies for achieving them, plus associated FTE head-count, and any other relevant actions
- Manage the team's budget
- Recruit, train and coach team members to follow the Agile methodology
- Identify - high potentials- . Develop them as future managers/leaders
- Validate targets, evaluate results and competencies of each team member as per the PDS process and review workgroups evaluation
- Validates each work group member's objectives to ensure consistency
- Process Methodology Management Agile
- Continuously propose Agile methodology improvements to help increase efficiency and enable workgroup to more effectively achieve objectives
- Stakeholder Management
- Foster collaboration and transparency
- Maintain a regular dialogue with key stakeholders focusing on needs, issue resolution, project deliverables, etc.
- Interface with several internal partners (e.g. Sales, Project Office, operational teams and other R&D units)
- Update senior management (VP, SVP) regularly on workgroup progress vs. objectives, issue resolution and process improvement methodology, etc.
Total Exp - 15- 20 years
- 5 years of experience in an Agile environment
- 5-10 years of experience in people management
- Ability to work in multi-national teams, and where partition of tasks may spread across several geographical entities
- Highly security-minded with very good knowledge of the main security concepts
- Strong focus on operational efficiency with a strategic mindset
- Strong analytical skills; very organized in thought and methodology
- Team player who gets the job done with enthusiasm in a multi-cultural environment
For more details call 9810069251
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.