Senior Consultant at AceProHR
Views:3561 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Direct Taxation - Infrastructure/Energy Sector - CA (14-20 yrs)
Our client is an Industry leader in India for the Infrastructure, Energy Sector.
They have aspirations to be a global leader and are building a management team to match it
Job purpose :
- The position is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring all direct tax related activities for the group.
- Responsibility includes handling all matters relating to Direct Taxation including statutory compliance's, Tax Audits, Tax MIS and Tax Planning.
- Other duties include estimation of Tax Provisions and oversight over indirect tax function to ensure coordinated functioning of the tax group to provide timely inputs to businesses and management.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Coordinate reporting requirements to receive timely and accurate information from all the functions and businesses
- Coordinate towards payment of advance tax, the filing of Return, Tax Audits, TDS compliance, employee taxation, issuance of certificates etc. for the whole organization
- Ensure preparation of detailed documents for assessment/appeals/rectification cases for the company and its subsidiaries within timelines
- Coordination with external tax consultants for ensuring timely submissions and processing of assessments /appeals/refunds
- Providing timely and pragmatic tax inputs to the business divisions as per their requirements
- Stay updated on changes in tax laws and case law developments, which may be relevant for planning & compliance
- Ensure timely application for availing concessions in TDS rate and section 281 approvals
- Manage the process of preparation and review of tax computations and deferred tax asset/liability computations
Profile & eligible criteria :
- Education and experience: Ideal candidate must be a CA with 12+ years of post-qualification experience in direct taxation in an Indian company. Should be a strategic thinker and business solution provider while handling all routine aspects and with excellent communication skills.
- Please note we are looking for folks with excellent communication skills
- Need someone with extensive work experience in an Indian company
- Needless to say, Indian Direct Tax experience is essential- not someone who works for a KPO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.