Recruitment Analyst at Vrinda Consulting Ltd.
Views:3897 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Direct Taxation - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
Manage entire Direct taxation
- Hands-on in managing the all direct tax related matters - Tax Returns, Assessments, Compliance, Withholding tax, internal and external reporting including statutory, Group and Internal Audits.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and reporting structure and align tax requirement and compliance.
- Should have a good working level understanding of GST and should have the ability to expend the role in the future and manage the entire function.
- Comply with various policies and procedures
- Advise business on business arrangements regarding relevant tax/regulatory implications and structuring opportunities
- Working with various support teams for corporate reorganizations, business arrangement and tax planning
- Excellent communication skills [written and oral]
- Good interpersonal, networking skills
- Strong marketing and business development skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical ability, logical and problem solving approach on complex issues.
- In depth understanding of competition and competitor strategies.
- Technical competence in Tax and also the industry / specialized field.
- Experience in Direct Tax compliance, Return requirements, Assessments
- Should have led a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.