Senior Recruiter at Head Digital Works
Views:198 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head Digital Works - Retention Professional (0-2 yrs)
Head Digital Works is among India's top 3 online gaming companies. It operates skill based games focused upon the "Responsible Gaming" the real money gaming space.
As Sharukh Khan a brand ambassador, it's a great deal for all the upcoming professionals to take a breakthrough profession in the Marketing space - Retention & Strategy.
A high growth startup, we are one of the few consistently profitable enterprises in the current startup eco-system.
Originally identifiable as just a rummy operator by the brand "ace2three", HDW runs a multi-gaming business under the single brand "A23".
We are searching for a talent in the Retention & Loyalty vertical, involved in all aspects - like Market Research, Analysis, Strategy, Campaign planning, Creative & Content Development, Campaign Performance Review.
All the tools of the marketing mix will be at your disposal including email, direct mail, customer inbox, telephone, and SMS as well as the development of the event specific micro-sites and content. We are searching for the talent to have a potential in delivering multi-channel CRM on priority and under pressure.
Retention Executive - Responsibility and Roles (Include but not are limited to the following) :
- Understand Customer Contact Strategy
- Ownership of Monthly Retention Calendar
- Campaign planning
- Multi-channel CRM usage
- Maintain deadlines for processes (Creative's/Data/Design/Promotions)
- Coordinating with internal teams
- Campaign Management
- Deliver on priority Ad-hoc campaigns
- Ensure performance (Open rates/CTRs/Unsubs etc.)
- Post Campaign Analysis
- Optimizing Campaign performance
- Good knowledge in product areas
- Punctuality to deadlines
- Low error rate
- Time Management
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of experience
- Online Marketing experience
- Strong Communication skills
- A keen interest in online gaming
- Customer-centric thinking
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- HTML experience