Senior Recruitment Associate at People Strong Services Ltd
Views:3962 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Digital & Social Media - IT (9-15 yrs)
Reporting Structure : This role would report to the CEO.
Team Structure : 7-8 people right now
Top 4 Deliverables :
- To create new age marketing strategies focusing on leveraging student data from different social networking platforms.
- Develop and executive digital & social brand as well as performance campaigns to expand brand presence and increase student intake.
- Lead the internal & external communication agenda for AESL and increase their visibility across all media platforms.
- Nurture design thinking and user experience build up to align offerings with brand promise
Must Have Attributes :
- Excellent understanding of managing digital campaigns for large consumer led businesses.
- Should be adept at leveraging information from SEO- s, click-through conversion rates and monitoring taffic of different social media platforms.
- Fully aware of cloud marketing, media optimisation and analytical tools to manage & enhance marketing campaigns seamlessly
- Should come with existing relationship with different PR online & print agencies and can id- ate & push the AESL brand aggressively.
- Understanding of competitive market research tools for analyzing market trends and identifying growth opportunities.
- Hands on experience of developing & managing content on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Youtube.
- Should come with a strong business mindset and can act as an enabler for the sales, academic & brand team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Good to Have Attributes :
- Good education pedigree with prior stable experience of working in the brand, marketing and digital domain for retail, insurance & other similar consumer businesses