Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:3062 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Digital Sales - IT Product - Startup (14-22 yrs)
MindGen Solutions is a recruitment firm and specializes in hiring managerial and leadership talents across technologies and domains.
We have an opportunity for a Digital Sales Head for one of our client in a product sector.
- Develop and implement digital sales strategies to drive acquisition across all channels
- Attain digital revenue goals, monthly, quarterly and annually and conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly sales reporting as needed
- Sets monthly, quarterly and annual goals for the team and individuals. Tracks performance and determines accountability measures.
- Develops Partnerships that are in alignment with Digital Sales Goals
- Responsible for focus and momentum of digital media strategies, product mixes, sales efforts and revenue generation, working with sales managers, Marketing, Research team on ways to continually increase revenue and market share.
- Works closely with other Sales Managers and Department heads to integrate online sales options for our multi-platform client offerings.
- Coordinate sales efforts, develop marketing solutions and communicate changes in direction, products, expectations, processes and standards as they pertain to digital media.
- Develop effective concept to sales closure user-experience journey in the product user interface in collaboration with Product Development teams
- Responsible for pricing strategy development and execution
- Partner with Research and Marketing to ensure that all Digital Media information is current and accurate.
- Analyze market trends and competitive initiatives
- Conducts continuous research on the latest industry trends, preliminary test in order to develop new ideas to generate further revenue.
- Develops strong relations with internal department heads and external customers including key relationships at local and national agencies as well as direct clients.
- Develops Digital Media sales materials to market appropriate services and opportunities to buyers of advertising at local, regional and national accounts for both Direct and Agency business.
- Align and further the Strategic and Tactical goals of the Corporate at all times
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to prioritize and work in a results oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders.
- Proven track record of strong management and leadership ability.
- Self-starter, Ability to work in Start-up environment, Doer and Director both
- Demonstrated history of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to create solid business relationships.
- Extensive experience in digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, web-traffic, web-mastering for sales and budgeting.
- Must have knowledge in local media advertising, competitive strategies, product marketing, product management and team management.
- Action-oriented, effective communicator with strong leadership and development skills.
- Confident personality and strong sense of purposeful urgency.
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented and possess strong project management, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (MS-Office suite) along with good understanding with all campaign tools for running digital sales and for reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.