Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2304 Applications:552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:368
Head - Digital Sales - Internet/Online/BFS (10-17 yrs)
- Setup and manage the entire digital sales channel process and infrastructure for the vertical
- Build digital sales channel strategy in line with industry best practices meeting the broad objective of company policy
- Responsible for Annual financial planning (P&L projection) for the Digital channel - Geography wise, customer segment wise etc. book targets
- Develop overall roadmap/strategy to deliver P&L for the channel
- Design, execute and run marketing campaigns in collaboration with Corporate Marketing team to drive traffic on the channel
- Periodically review and maintain content (personalized to the extent possible) for the website, email, push notifications etc.
- Spearhead social listening activities, real time performance data monitoring, analyze marketing campaigns efficacy etc. to tweak overall marketing plan
- Adopt best in class practices, adopt the latest approaches in the digital marketing space to reduce the acquisition cost per customer
- Evaluate new product features based on market feedback (in collaboration with product team)
- Maintain close working relation with partnering firms such as Google, YouTube; attend meetings along with the agency counterpart etc., negotiate SLAs & payouts
- Design, improve the customer journey; identify the pain points and re-design the customer journey
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.