Founder at Armour Corporate Services
Views:122 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Digital Retention - BFSI - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
Digital Retention Role
- As Head of Retention Programs, you will be responsible for initiating large projects to increase the retention of clients in Kotak Securities across the portfolio of digital products.
- Your main role will embark on creating opportunities in retention of clients in the App as well various revenue streams in Equity Broking, FNO broking, Commodities broking, Margin funding, portfolio services, Mutual Funds, etc.
- You will be leading a team of strong data-driven retention Managers.
- You will be working very closely with the Communications, Campaigns, Data Science and Product team.
- You will be responsible for the LTV (Lifetime Value) of clients post 30 days of activation.
Key Deliverables :
- Define, understand & identify key success metrics and strategies for all Retention programs
- Track and analyse performance and constantly identify improvements to drive maximum usage and achieve business objectives
- Design & own product roadmap. Ensure steady execution of product life cycle processes from idea to final launch for retention programs/projects
- Collaborate with the design team and guide their investments for research, prototyping, experimentation, and overall design thinking
- Build Data Analytics and guide investments in data analysis for a high impact conversational, prediction, and personalization strategy
- Coordinate with internal business verticals stakeholders to understand and build retention strategy for the organization
- Gather, review, and interpret qualitative & quantitative data to uncover new product insights.
- Ability to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up.
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering and / Management degree preferably from Tier 1 institution.
- 10+ years of overall experience in Product Management, Engineering or Consulting
- Data-driven decision- making ability
- Strong Analytics Acumen
- Knowledge to Data Science
- Understanding & working with technology-driven business
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritise tasks
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in Digital/ Fintech preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.