Head - Digital Product & IT Infrastructure (8-15 yrs)
About Positive Moves :
Positive Moves is a Global Retained Executive Search Firm having offices across Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Dubai, Paris, USA and India. We cater to a broad range of clients in Financial Services, Consumer Products, Retail, Manufacturing, Telecom, Strategy Consulting, Technology, Oil & Gas and Healthcare.
Purpose of the Role :
The role spans across the following three areas :
1) Technology :
- This role holder will own building and executing the road map for the technology function at Positive Moves. We have a proprietary platform that spans both client facing (candidate profiling, billing, client updates, workflow) as well as internal functional (resource planning, MIS, HR, Finance) needs.
- The person must have the ability to comprehend business needs, define the product deign / journey and work with engineers to deliver desired outcomes.
- Must be an evangelist for use of technology and ensure continued increase in usage of the proprietary platform. Must understand reasons why people may not be using the platform and proactively solve for issues.
2) Technology Infrastructure :
- End to end responsibility for procuring and maintaining all physical IT infrastructure (personal computers, printers etc)
- Responsible for all infra requirements such as connectivity, VC etc
3) Data Security :
- The role will also be responsible for Data Security and compliance. This will include ensuring compliance and tech advise on global laws like GDPR, local Data protection regulations, privacy and Client contract requirements from the DPO. This role will be the central point of contact for stakeholders & other supervisory authorities about data protection and privacy.
Key Strengths the role will require :
- Ability to define product experience and journey & the ability to lead a technical team.
- Self-driven and motivated
- Willing to work in High paced and result-oriented environment
- Strong Communication and ability to influence
Why Positive Moves?
At Positive Moves, we believe in creating an environment where talent thrives, where excellence is always recognised and rewarded, and where every contribution matter. You will be surrounded by teams and people who challenge you, support you, and inspire you to be extraordinary.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.