Head - Digital/Performance Marketing - Growth & Product Team (7-18 yrs)
As a Digital/Performance Marketing Head at Rage, you will get to:
- Setup and build teams across Programmatic, Paid Search and Paid Social.
- Strategic thinking on brands with the ability to mine key consumer insights for brand growth and success.
- Maintain in-depth expertise in the fast evolving digital marketing performance landscape across technical capabilities, workflow and navigation, process integration, quality control, and platform integration control, defining process and deliverables, identifying talent and skill requirements, and training team members.
- Manage internal and external service teams, ensuring performance consistency and quality, issue escalation and remediation, and process optimization.
- Generate and win new business efforts including generating a robust new business pipeline, contributing to RFI/RFP responses for the Company overall, and specifically defining and driving process for the performance space.
Ideally, you should have:
- Masters degree in Management, preferably specialised in Marketing.
- Certifications/Courses in Digital Marketing.
- 10 - 15 years technical and operational experience in digital technologies, across Programmatic, SEM and Paid Social. Knowledge around other technical areas is a plus, such as:
- Standard/Mobile Ad-Servers
- Rich/Video Ad-Servers
- Ad Viewability & Fraud
- Audience Measurement
- Data Management Platform
- Tag Management
- Dynamic Creative
- Behavioral Targeting Compliance
- Emerging Platforms
- Digital Standards
- 7+ years experience managing a team, demonstrating strengths in supervisory, mentorship, and leadership capacities.
- 3+ recent years experience working in an agency environment and demonstrated knowledge of the agency digital planning and campaign management process.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to definition and implementation of processes and policies, inclusive of needs identification, design, KPI definition, documentation, training, and optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborative with cross-functional peers, managers, subordinates, and partners to achieve business results.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of being a self-starter and continual evolution as a learner and leader