Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1855 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - Digital Marketing - SaaS (12-16 yrs)
Role : Head of Digital Marketing (for a SAAS Based Product Organisation)
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
Role Summary : To accelerate our business growth and brand visibility in the global markets we are now looking for a Head of Digital Marketing. This individual will be responsible for growing two businesses and brands.
- An ML/AI powered products in the Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) and AIOps space. Product are offered as SaaS and Enterprise products.
- 2nd businees is a pioneer in Application Performance Engineering and Application Performance management space.
We are looking for a thought leader. A passionate intrapreneur who will partner with us in building High-end Technology products and solutions business from India, which aims to be a Global leader in the P-A-S-S- (performance, availability, scalability and security) Assurance space.
Responsibilities: The person leading this role would be expected to,
- Drive the entire inbound marketing efforts towards setting up demand generation engine for the business
- Drive revenue growth through marketing channels
- Work with Inside sales team to deliver consistent business growth
- Enhance the web properties of the company while ensuring optimum SEO and SEM effort towards discoverability
- Set up a social media strategy for the brand with a disproportionate effort towards developing a compelling LinkedIn presence and outreach
- Would be responsible for ensuring sustained thought leadership for the company in the performance engineering category by creating a strong content management engine
- Plan and deliver successful webinars every quarter
- Drive Video Marketing - Solution / Products showcase, Demo, Testimonial and Case Studies
- Create customer presentations and contribute in building key proposals
- Build Community/s
- Branding / Messaging: Define and refine messaging for the ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Generate value through Event marketing
- Would be expected to lead all communication effort including internal communication, public relations and analyst relations.
Educational Qualification, Skills & Work Experience -
- PG / MBA with 12-15 years of experience, preferably in the business-to-business product marketing category
- Would have extensive knowledge of digital marketing and communication with adequate experience in marketing automation tools like HubSpot, marketo, Pardot etc.
- Extensive lead gen experience through digital channels
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks and working in ambiguous environments where you must wear many hats
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.