Partner at Talent North
Views:1398 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Digital Marketing/Performance Marketing/Lead Generation & Management - B2C (12-16 yrs)
- The incumbent shall be responsible for leading The company's integrated marketing activities to drive business outcomes.
- Primary KRAs - Lead Generation & Management, Team Management, Performance Marketing Strategy and Execution, Digital Business Lead
- Key responsibilities include building a digital marketing culture, driving efficiency in performance marketing across The company's diverse business units, building the The company brand allocating resources to special projects and setting short-term and long-term brand goals in sync with business strategy.
- Design and articulate marketing objectives for The company in line with the business strategy and in discussion stakeholders.
- Focus on measurability, efficiency and throughput of all marketing efforts. Act as an enabler to each business units' revenue and profitability goals
- Collaborate with product, digital and tech teams to uncover learner insights and contribute to a more sophisticated and synergistic learner acquisition and GTM model for The company
Own the creative process for The company across digital media:
- Complete creative planning and execution, customer community development and all Brand related communication.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to support business with consistent outcomes and agile marketing solutions as befits a startup environment.
- Collaborating with other company functions to strengthen company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Build a team of crack resources (both inhouse and agency) to support business strategies and brand objectives
- Measure and report to leadership team the performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), set budget targets, manage P&L, etc.
a. Excellent interpersonal skills.
b. Positive and confident attitude, strong sense of integrity and ethical behaviour.
c. Willingness to learn and adapt, respectful, co-operative, helpful and punctual behaviour.
- The incumbent must be a self-starter with very high energy levels and the ability to work independently. Demonstrated strategic thinking, exceptional business skills, sharp analytical outlook is a must. Live the core values of the organisation by demonstrating Ownership mind-set, Innovation at work and engaging all stakeholders effectively.
- The above role description is an indicative expectation of the performance, any additional tasks / accountability may be combined or modified to ensure achievement of role objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.