HR Manager at Recruiter Lane
Views:251 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Digital Marketing - Performance Marketing - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-10 yrs)
What this job entails:
Revenues, Engagement, Retention, and Win-backs-
- Own complete Digital Farm to Fork from Consumer Intelligence, consumer segment modelling, campaigns management and analytics
- Develop, own, and execute the digital go-to-market strategy.
- Own digital marketing revenue, costs, and spends.
- Build a Single Customer View, consumer models, segments and look alike strategy in-line with the business and revenue goals - acquisition, engagement, retention, and win-backs
- Optimally invest across digital platforms and monitor the performance of each digital platform; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Optimize results for campaigns with A/B testing content.
- Develop deep partnerships and build Joint Business Plans with platforms, networks, affiliates, and intermediaries.
- Develop, Implement, and own deep API integrations with partners and intermediaries
- CDP, Google, Facebook, ad networks, etc:
- Constantly learn and be the technology & data evangeliser for digital marketing at Changing Tree for clients. Be up to date with new methodologies, products, platforms.
Education and Experience :-
- MBA or Engineering from a Premier B-schools- At least 6-8 years in digital / performance marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing technology
- Experience in managing a multi-crore digital marketing budget.
- Should have seen scale in digital marketing operations
Experience in developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy for acquisition, engagement retention and win backs
- Experience managing programmatic, affiliate, remarketing and biddable platforms like Google, Facebook, Twitter, InMobi, Criteo, etc
- Experience in implementing and using CDP/DMP and direct integrations with platforms
- Exposure to running integrated campaigns with the usage of 1st party and 3rd party data
- Knowledge of Analytics, Attribution, and Planning tools
- Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, MixPanel, Adobe Omniture, comScore, etc.
- Strong marketing and business mindset backed with good problem-solving skills- Visionary with a Strategic bent of mind.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Working to develop robust, integrated social media strategies that drive engagement and advocacy.
- Individual will develop and manage a broad strategy to innovate and set world-class standards for social media marketing.
- They will develop and lead a team that can create and implement highly sharable content that is creative, attention-getting.
- This leader will be expected to work closely with the brand managers, clients, brand, media, SEO and PR teams to ensure that social media plans are effectively integrated into brand marketing and paid media efforts, as well as leverage any potential earned and owned media opportunities.
- They will partner with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help grow customer base for the client brand(s).
- Develop and lead a team to build both B2C and B2B social and content marketing strategy.
Associations and collaborations:
The role requires close collaboration with Bangalore and Mumbai team:
- Creative and design
- Client servicing
- Web and technology team
- Business Development team