Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:333 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Digital Marketing - Online (8-14 yrs)
We are looking for a Head of Digital Marketing who will lead all our digital marketing activities that include Performance Marketing, SEO, ASO strategies and Social Media campaigns. KRAs include driving revenue growth through digital channels. To ensure we are continuously driving innovative and efficient digital campaigns that manage customers across the marketing funnel- awareness, acquisition, retention and loyalty.
Build a robust Digital strategy for the brand and drive implementation. Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
Driving Revenue Growth through online channels
- Responsible for driving user acquisition and retention on app/web via Facebook marketing , GDN , automation, Drip channel, Re-marketing and customer segmentation
- Understand acquisition, conversion, revenue and retention strategy
- Work with all internal stakeholder to manage retention campaigns and hit monthly retention and revenue targets
- Drive key marketing channels like push & in-app notifications, re-marketing on retention
Analysis and Planning
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities
- Obsess over customers and deep dive into their engagement with available analytical tools and platforms like Google Analytics, Oracle Responsys, Appsflyer and Moengage
- Identify behaviour and build marketing communication and a platform experience that converts potential/lapsed users into engaged users
- Perform creative analysis and Funnel analysis
Online Brand Presence
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- With the team, manage and optimize Facebook campaign within each platform to increase the visibility of offers and communication
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Handle content calendars development and execution
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Work with creative team to ensure timely execution of campaigns
- Manage and own project timelines, creative quality, and content effectiveness
- A key part of the responsibility will centre around platform marketing to deliver a completely personalized user experience: surfacing the right content on right platform for right audience
- Support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, Website on-page and off-page optimization, Email Marketing & Analytics.
- Should have 8-12 years of experience, of which 5-6 is in the space of digital marketing
- Should be experienced in handling brands in the digital space
- Should have handled campaigns to drive engagement online as well as generate leads.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Adwords & Facebook Ad Manager[PPC], Oracle Responsys, Appsflyer and Moengage preferred
- A Team player who can align with Offline team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.