Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:461 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Digital Marketing - Internet/Online (8-10 yrs)
- You responsible for the overall digital strategy, media planning, media buying, trafficking, optimizing, and managing all projects.
- You develop a thorough understanding of client requirements before translating them into SEO strategies.
- You organize, track and deliver monthly reports for all clients
- You coordinate with the Business Development Manager to identify new business opportunities.
- You organize, allocate and track all new and existing projects
- You monitor the day-to-day work of all digital marketing teams.
- You set daily, monthly and weekly Link-Building targets for the Off-Page Optimization teams
- You restrict the tracking of keyword rankings via web position only.
- You identify new tools, software and processes for improving productivity and quality of service with a special focus on:
o Keyword Research
o Keyword Rankings
o Tracking & Reporting Tools
- You identify professional development needs & opportunities for the SEO team Digital Marketing.
Skills required :
- Passion for all things digital.
- An intuitive understanding of people
- Excellent listening skills.
- 8 10 years in the industry.
- At minimum, a post-graduate degree in Marketing, IT and/or diplomas in related fields solver.
- You believe in driving value to customers via SEO results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.