Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:1660 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Head - Digital Marketing - Internet/Online (4-10 yrs)
- Responsible for translating the Integrated Marketing Plan into digital marketing strategy & activities such as social media, communities, viral campaigns, display, mobile and new technologies, in order to drive consideration and overall perception of the Company.
- Drive and execute e-marketing tactics from initiation to implementation with emphasis on analytics, email, social, Search, display, content management of the web properties.
- Leverage consumer insights, new product launches to identify and execute new and engaging capabilities, initiatives and campaigns
- Champion new ideas and be both proactive and reactive to changes in the digital market place.
- Develops online marketing programs or campaigns that meets or exceeds sales plans & marketing metrics
- Prioritizes business opportunities to ensure focus on projects with the biggest ROI or strategic impact
- Ensures tactical execution recommended by cross-functional partners meet business objectives
- Manages multiple, complex projects to guide marketing execution across cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills - ability to gain alignment & problem-solve collaboratively to achieve goals
- Team player - ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups
- Creative thinker that can drive & participate in idea exploration
- Adaptable and responsive; able to perform in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Takes initiative - to generate ideas to drive business and contribute to organizational effectiveness
- Results-oriented - Strives to achieve success metrics; get the right solution for the customer & company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.