Talent Aquisition at TSS
Views:792 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Digital Marketing & Growth - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
Head - Digital Marketing & Growth - eCommerce
About the Company :
- Join us to revolutionize the e-commerce industry one dapper design at a time.
- Our Company is a direct-to-consumer brand in the men's wear space based out of Bangalore.
- We believe in enhancing the employee's personal growth first, in order to grow successfully together as a company.
- We strive to find like-minded individuals to offer a diverse community of people to interact and grow with, from all walks of life.
- We believe that the people we hire are the cr- me de la cr- me and need not need fixed timings or constant supervision - we believe in collaborative hours instead of the archaic method of fixed working hours. Individual accountability, cross-collaboration and transparency are of paramount importance in our organization.
- If this wasn't good enough - let us up the ante a little bit, we offer competitive salary with two appraisals in a year (we believe in giving and receiving feedback on a frequent basis for smoother collaboration - we know it's too good to be true!), a comprehensive leave and health insurance policy (we need you to be healthy and relaxed at all times to work better) and plenty of outings and team engagements through the year (all work and no play makes
- Anyway, enough about us - if this seems like your ideal place to work - don't wait any longer, we want to hear from you soon!
About the Role :
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of Digital Marketing managers.
- Cultural fit : Structured problem-solving skills. Willingness to experiment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Must-Have Skills :
- Min 7- Max 10 years of proven experience in digital marketing
- In-depth understanding & hands-on experience in running ads across Google,Facebook, YouTube & mobile affiliates to acquire new users
- Good understanding in Managing Paid Campaigns - Multiple channels
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and how it can be used to drive acquisition and revenue